9/08/2014

The long road ahead.

Man Outdoors and the damnation club
This blog has appeared quite stagnant for too long and I decided that I should post something to show I am not dead and that the project is actually doing something.

For starters I have been working on some tunes and I have been dividing them into differing albums which I see them fit. The tracks range from dark ambient, simple electronica and I even seem to be treading into IDM territory. Working on any of my audio or visual projects has been hard due to some hardships at my place of work, I am one of those people that will pick up all of the un-occupied shifts at work as I don't like to let people down, however I feel like I have been taken advantage of in recent months with overtime being thrown onto me with my permission and days off being interrupted with requests to cover others shifts near constantly.

In the following month I will be leaving my place of work and living off of my savings and the cash I earn doing odd audio/visual/labour jobs for other people and hopefully soon my VISA to the USA will arrive so I may leave this country and work full time in media. and opportunity denied to me by this country but thrown at me almost instantly on my visits to the USA. A friend asked me a while back that if I was not to move to the USA would I remain in the UK at all and the answer is no. I would travel the EU and do odd jobs as I soak in the culture and make a home in whichever country lets me rest there.

I won't leave empty handed, here is some hip-hop work I have made for all to enjoy, half of the tracks were made in FLStudio and half of them were made on a Korg electribe es1.

enjoy.