10/10/2014

Sequence The Wolf (old band with an old friend)



Back in 2006 I had a very small collection of instruments such as circuit bent toy synths, cheap guitar effects pedals, a 4channel mixer, 2 cheap old drum machines and a spare laptop that could just run some of the music software I put on it. Me and my old pal Graeme decided to jam with this gear, both being into heavier music we played about with the idea of being in an industrial band and so we made what you hear above.

In all the chaos we did manage to pump out one album...however due to not saving the files well (jamming them on a CD and adding them to the pile) we temporarily lost 2 of the tracks which luckily now appears back on the album as 1 tracks but in a lower quality, the tracks were saved from a tape cassette and some of the other jams and tracks appear in the above video.



It was an interesting project, I liked where it was going but Graeme had little interest in music apart from a quick jam and a mess around on the gear I owned. We have spoken about maybe cranking out a new album for old times sake on the new gear I own but it's never come to light and probably never will.

Looking back on all of the shit I have made, I get quite nostalgic.
Graeme to the left and myself stood to the right
This was our little promo photo for the band.