2/21/2018

Lost in Britannia

(Left to right) My sister, myself and my Grandma.
It's been a short while has it not? Did I die? I hope not as i may be living on as a disheveled spirit still living out my routine functions (like not working on music!)

I went to the UK with my husband and visited family, we travelled through the streets of my gloomy home town and to that of the local villages. If you are interested we made a photo album that's mostly us snapping pics of random, sad locations but thats what I like so it's OK.

View Photo's Here

Jesse became infatuated with a little terracotta roof dragon on my dads neighbors house that we would say hello to almost ritualistically, Jesse liked to imagine it would let out little puffs of smoke and try to intimidate you, letting out something akin to an old cats mew. Other than that we would spend our days wandering the town, visiting old locations and just as old a friend.

Onto the audio work, stuff has been happening slowly but I came to a standstill with the travels and finding more equipment, luckily I was able to get back my 4 track and some other gear which came back to the USA with me. Now Man Outdoors may become a duo project as Jesse has shown interest in electronic music and it would be nice If we could share this project together.

I am working on a new album, have some tracks made but i'm trying to reprocess them and re-edit them to new, higher standards which probably won't show through.

Will be more up to date with this blog, not to fond of my facebook group page thing but go chekc my instagram for animal pictures and synth pics.