5/04/2018

New synth, new tunes.

Okay so I purchased the Yamaha Reface DX. I did not know that these things existed until a week ago and after watching a few videos on YouTube I fell in love with the FM sounds.

Also new to me was MIDI over USB and I'm not talking about a USB to DIN adapter, this synth and a bunch of my others just work over USB and I had no idea, shows my ignorance, truly it does.

Me and my other half Jesse have worked on some tunes this week using our gear, I can safely say that Man Outdoors is now an electronic music duo (two fat balding males in an I'm project, as to be expected right?) and I'll throw some jams and tests on SoundCloud at some point.

We want to try video blogging as reading my drivel can be boring sometimes a d I feel it would help with sharing unreleased music and such, we will see through.