10/04/2018

Man Out and About #3

Truck Selfie taken on $3 Goodwill camera.
It's been a fair while since I wrote anything on here, things have been slow as the summer heat is as always, very draining. I never thought the weather would have and effect on my desire to create but all summer other than a few software/hardware experiments I have done nothing but watch terrible videos and listen to music as I play games on the sofa. Reflecting on this I must say I feel terrible as I have never really done this before and am aware now I must break myself from this routine.

Today we had our first rain in months, first storm actually. I was trying to round up our chickens, having seen the vast black clouds looming overhead when a flash blinds me for a second and a loud boom nearly sends me flying out of my skin. I knew it was going to rain but that totally threw me off guard. I regret not having the thought until tonight to put my Tascam outside to record the sounds of heavy rain and thunder, pity.

If you check parts of the website now you will see i'm starting to add more detailed info about music releases, I want to make sure my stuff is archived properly as wading through Discogs seems to show people taking a loose interpretation to my outputs information/history. I will add more info on other pages like live shows, interviews and reviews.

:: Watching
. Horror Stories YouTube channel
. Gormenghast (BBC adaption)
. The Handmaids Tale (season 2)

:: Hearing
I got Spotify recently and am paying for a family plan so I get to enjoy whatever it has to offer me. Mostly old Aphex Twin and other rephlex/warp stuff. Been really into throbbing gristle a lot, especially the X-TG Desertshore stuff.

:: Doing
. Trying to clean up and get my house organised, boxes full of books, music and music gear sit in my living room taking up lots of space and myself and my husband just kinda got used to it.

. Sort out the website to archive all my output, shows and other stuff like interviews/reviews.




Peace until next time friends.