11/20/2018

Man Out and About #4

Me and a mate.
Went to the Sacramento Zoo a few days ago with the husband, never been to a zoo before in my life and closest was some reserve for rescued animals but never had anything more than small critters.

Finally found a space to sit my music gear and had a jam over the weekend, drinking with some mates and making some silly beats. as I sit here now writing I have chips cooking in a fryer and a battered fish waiting to go in, following a recipe by Alton Brown where he uses baked potatoes to make chips and it seems to work out quite nicely, look up Alton Browns Fish and Chips from his show Good Eats : Reloaded.

Still waiting on my god damn green card, actually got an apology letter from the USCIS about the time it's taking but as it has an effect on my work ability in the USA I can't say i'm to reciprocating to the apology. I am supposed to go in for an interview and justify my marriage to prove it's real, because sure I'd choose same-sex marriage to immigrate to America under false intentions, actually I did have a few female friends out here who during the whole it being illegal thing offered to marry me so I could be with Jesse, so you know I could have and nearly went that route but I waited, it became legal to marry the man I love dearly I decided to wait it out and do it the proper way.

best keep on waiting and making dusty beats and such.

:: Watching. My Hero Academia (misc missed episodes)
. Primitive Technology (this guy fascinates me)
. Channel Zero S2 + S3

:: Hearing
. Haxan Cloaks on spotify now, so very happy.
. Old AFX acid beats.
. Leyland Kirby

:: Doing
. Making my little work space, building a desk and such
. Modding synths and pedals