5/30/2019

All is quiet in my world, been working on a bunch of stuff behind the scenes as usual but will finally have some content out on my birthday (23/06/19) where I turn 30 and wonder how I survived three decades. here are some of my upcoming releases that are actually being worked on.

Adding to my synth gear I am currently waiting on a Minibrute 2S and a Rackbrute to house my Behringer modules. It will be fun to document the use of this gear and I have actually considered doing jam streams on YouTube or something similar to that where I can take the audio from the jams and dish them out for free as sample packs. It's only an idea but I may experiment with it.

:: Upcoming Releases ::


A score and a half will be a free album to celebrate my 30th birthday, there will be a free .ZIP downloadable version and a streamable version on Bandcamp and other such sites. The version on Bandcamp will cost a quid but I'll dump some stems in there from the tracks for those that want to sample and remix and to make it worth the money.











Misophonica will be my first "proper" album since Lugubrious in the sense that it has had a lot of development and refinement on the tracks, I am attempting better production value and experimenting with other analog recording sources.

It will have a horror theme and will feature help from my lovely husband who also writes every now and again (and runs a magazine) who has himself been getting interested in electronic music.