4/09/2019

Streamable content now available

I got off my ass and decided to spend some $$$ to make my music more stream-able, so you can find me on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and heaps of other streaming services.

I am struggling to upload remixes however, despite having the rights to do so I cannot seem to be able to prove it without paying for a Licensing/Clearance service, I do not need to pay a service to give myself the rights to my own remixes of people on my own label and i'm not paying for 1 remix of the Third Eye Foundation. So from now on, unless these remixes and covers appear on another Comp/Album/Label or whatever I will make my remixes and covers free to download and totally free to sample/remix yourself, i'll write out a licences/sample clearance page for you all. A page will appear soon with links to the MP3's.

Man Outdoors / Bleakview available now on whatever streaming service you prefer to use I don;t really care which.