1/26/2020

Man Outdoors in the 2014's

Man Outdoors - July 2014
I found this photo of myself taken back in 2014 when I was 24 for a Nottinghamshire based ambient music event I played live at and created audio for when they did some live VJ project.

This was taken at my mums, who lives in Nottinghamshire, I am a Gainsborough boy myself. I met up with whoever took the photo (i'll give credit where it's due if I can find out) at my mums and was asked to pose like a model, picture a pamphlet of electronic/ambient musicians posing like models or whatever this was, we did a few photos but this was the only one I got back.

I wish I could see the other photos on the pamphlet, I will have to ask family if they kept it. Just thought this would be a funny share.

Someone let me know when there is a call out for a nudie calendar featuring obscure electronic musicians, I'll happily be Mr June, my birth month...but make sure it's a year out to loose the gut.