3/10/2020

New ACK!!! album and ColbKeats

I made a new album as my long defunct project, which is more chaotic in the music where I tend to be more free forms in what i'm doing and just jamming out what I wan to do, less focused than  Man Outdoors. You can stream the album on Bandcamp and throw a quid at it if you want to download it. Or you can listen to it on YouTube for unlimited free stream.



Also I need to announce that one of ColbKeats short films "Pale Morning" will be showing at the Sacramento International Film Festival sometime late April (will post specifics when I can)

Please go and support him and the other talented film makers if you could by seeing their wonderful works. The end scene in Pale Mornings uses my music, i'm not saying what though you will just have to hear it being used when you see the short. I wish my good friend the best of luck and hope we can further collaborate on many more works in the future.

ColbKeats, Best man at my wedding!