10/29/2020

Goodbye streaming services, Thank you Bandcamp.

Click Image to read article.

My content has come off of pretty much all streaming services, I will stick with physical releases, mailing Lists and Bandcamp. All DB&M Records, Man Outdoors, ACK!!! and Bleakview pages now have unlimited free streaming on Bandcamp.

If streaming on these services helps you out then of course use them, they have done little to help me and have cost me more than I have earned back, despite the surprisingly large number of streams and plays on these services I was making barley a penny or two on each album stream.

My stuff may appear on these services again in the future but only outside of DB&M Records, if another labels takes me on then I will happily allow them to manage all streaming and stuff, I just don't want to do it myself anymore.